Package included: 1 x Pregnancy Pillow Specification:
Maternity Pillow with Velvet Cover
Material: Cotton, Crystal velvet
Filling: 100% polyester fiber, non-allergenic 7D PP
1. PREGNANCY PILLOWS FOR SLEEPING: full body pregnancy pillow creates a comfortable belly and waist support position for sleeping, reading, nursing, watching TV, and breastfeeding. This maternity pillow measures 55 x 28 x 8 inch, making this the ideal contoured support pillow for your back, belly, legs and neck.
2. SELECTED PREMIUM MATERIAL: The filler of the maternity pillow is high-grade and non-allergenic 7D PP cotton, extra soft, high density and rebound, easy to adjust and no noise. The inner cover is made of delicate fabric. The outer case is made of washable crystal velvet with high quality double stitch seam. Their perfect combination makes the pillow has excellent elastic recovery property and longer use.
3. ERGONOMIC U SHAPED DESIGN: This U shaped full body maternity support pillow is great for pregnant woman and post-surgery people used as support cushion. It helps with pain in the lumbar spine, supports side sleeping position and helps in physio, fibro-myalgia. Also effectively against heartburn, acid re-flux, maternity discomfort or restlessness.
4. A PERFECT GIFT OF DREAMS: Soft and comfortable U-shaped full body pillow is a perfect gift for expecting mothers, people suffering from hip or back pain, athletes, people in physical therapy or recovering from an injury, and anyone hopes to get a comfortable and better sleep.
5. CUSTOMER CARE: U shaped maternity support pillow for sleeping and feeding, designed for pregnant mom. Make them enjoy the whole pregnancy and feeding time.
I've used a "pregnancy" pillow for years for extra back and knee support. I've had a few of them over the years and this is by far the best one I've had. It's not as bulky as others so my head doesn't feel like it's tilted to the ceiling and I don't have neck pain but it's very supportive and soft. The covers have been my biggest complaint with other pillows. I toss and turn a lot in my sleep and all the other cases would tear within the first few months of use. Then I would have a pillow without a cover and they would look gross without being able to wash it. I can tell that the stretchy Jersey material on this pillow is above anything else I've had. It moves with me and the pillow and isn't restrictive like others I've had. It's so supportive and I'm in heaven!!
At 12 weeks pregnant, this thing has been wonderful. It comes triple shrink-wrapped. It doesn't look like much right away (see pics) but it fills out nicely. The picture in bed is on a king size bed for reference.
I have to use a cervical pillow, so this was too tall for my neck. I flip it upside down and use the closed end to support my feet at night.
I have seen a significant difference in hip and shoulder pain when waking up after using this. While it isn't the most supportive in all areas, I would definitely recommend the pillow.
This pillow is amazing! When I first got pregnant I thought these maternity pillows were a gimmick and I could get the same results with a pillow between my legs or next to me... I was wrong! At about 5 months I was so uncomfortable at night, had terrible back pain and was getting very little sleep. I did a bit of research and picked this pillow for a combination of positive reviews, price and shipping time. I could not have been more pleased! It improved my sleep and helped with my back pain. Now, two weeks postpartum I'm still sleeping with it and using it as a breastfeeding pillow for middle of the night feedings. Highly recommended!
This is my favorite pregnancy purchase thus far. I’m nested in it as I write this review! Bought it early on (like 7 weeks pregnant) because I knew I wouldn’t regret having it too early rather than late. I’m 32 weeks now and it’s incredibly supportive and soft and a source of comfort during a challenging stage of sleep. My husband kind of wants one for himself because it’s so snuggly. The real question is how long can I keep using it post pregnancy? It definitely creates a wall between you and your partner. We have a King size bed and it’s size is fine but would be a tight fit on a queen. I like using my existing pillow so I sleep with it’s opening at the top and the bottom of the U down by my feet.
I myself am not pregnant but am a side sleeper. I find myself able to get comfortable faster as opposed to tossing and turning to find that restful position. My boyfriend enjoys it as well and I find him somehow "ending up in it." I'm 5'2" him 5'5". I feel like it's a great length whereas you can adjust the arms into multiple positions with ease . Poofy, firm, dense, and comfortable!! Quality hasn't failed. I like all the accessibility you get with removable cover and ability to adjust filling to your liking. I'm glad I chose this brand after shopping around. I've bought two more for my sister's.
This pillow has definitely improved my comfort and sleep quality during my second trimester. I am always a picky pillow person and was worried about neck or shoulder pain with this but have had zero issues. It’s honestly decreased by neck pain so well that I’ll prob continue sleeping with it even after pregnancy. I’ve got other belly wedges and knee pillows but those don’t come close to the comfort I get with this. It’s flexible enough that I can sit/lay with my back/head propped up and bend the “legs” as support under my legs when I want to be on my back but not lay flat. As you can see I’m extremely happy with this and am sleeping better than ever!